Program Evaluation: We will work with you to design and implement
an evaluation, to analyze the data, to present the findings in various
media, and to use the findings to streamline your program.
• Survey Research: We will work with you to develop,
distribute, analyze, and report on paper and online surveys.
• Needs Assessments: We can help you to use evaluation
results to provide make effective decisions about future program planning.
• Focus Group Research: We will work with you
to plan focus groups, facilitate them, and analyze focus group results.
• Evaluation Training: We can provide training
to help you develop your organization’s capacity for evaluation.
• Database Design and Development: We will develop
a data management system that will help you to organize and manage your
• Other Evaluation and Social Research Issues:
We can help you with other evaluation, research or statistical issues
not discussed here.
We will develop
an evaluation plan tailored to your needs, using methodologies most
suited for your evaluation goals. Some data collection methods include:
• On-line Surveys
• Key Informant Interviews
• Focus Groups
• Observational Techniques
We can analyze
data quantitatively (using statistical analysis) and qualitatively,
and can present the results using text, tables and graphics, or
Your organization can use this data to:
• Streamline and strengthen your programs
• Make resource allocation decisions
• Assess needs
• Clarify goals and strategies
• Develop further funding proposals